Thursday, April 12, 2007

The perfect plan

The perfect plan (fiction)
I tell you what... I like nachos and your name is nacho and I like that so let me tell you what me and condi are gonna do. This guy bernie is no good, he helped the last guy all the time and ended up with contracts left and right so we are gonna throw him under the bus and your gonna help and your gonna gain see. Now this is what the boys cooked up, you got $100 million right? In stock? Well sell um cause your gonna need to be liquid hehe I like that word liquid, condi you like liquid? hehe. So where was I? Oh yeah so you get your $100 million liquid and your gonna buy stock in bernies company from our saudi friends and then your gonna sell it at a loss see. Now I seen your eyes get big just hold on a second. Your gonna lose all your money but that's ok see cause bernis got himself all margin'd up and if the stock goes down our boys say he will have to start selling. Now I am not a fan of marginin since silverado put my brother neil belly up in your state but the boys tell us margin will kill ol bernie too. That's where you gain cause when bernie gets margin'd tehe margin'd I made a joke, then you are gonna step in and take over those govt contracts see and your company is gonna make the billions he's been making. So that is how you are gonna gain see.
Are you in nacho? I love nachos... I need to know if your in nacho cause this is important stuff.
So important karl said I need to call it top secret cause it has to do with national security so don't tell anyone, ok. Even under oath ok.

Sucks to be you Joe!
You never should have messed with the pioneers.

No comments: